Things To Do
In Beautiful Bloomington, Indiana
Century Suites is the perfect destination for travelers looking for spacious, comfortable accommodations at affordable rates. We’re located off State Road 446, just minutes from a number of popular destinations.
Starting from the door of your queen, king, honeymoon, or hospitality suite, we’re just:
- 3 minutes to College Mall
- 8 minutes to Indiana University and Memorial Stadium
- 10 minutes to downtown Bloomington
- 12 minutes to local industry
- 15 minutes to Lake Monroe
You can also just sit in our beautiful gazebo and read!
So many things to do, a unique place to stay!
Call us today at 800-766-5446 to book your stay with Century Suites!
RATES VARY BASED ON SUITE TYPE AND DATE.
PLEASE CALL 1-800-766-5446 OR 812-336-7777 FOR RESERVATIONS.
*All suites have a fully equipped kitchenette and living room with a queen size sofa bed.
All tubs have whirlpool jets (except suite 1141) with some having larger tubs.
Just minutes from popular destinations
- Convention & Visitors Bureau of Monroe County: visitbloomington.com
- Find all the information you need for your visit to Bloomington, including upcoming events, schedules, and our availability.
- Indiana University: iub.edu
- Coming to visit the IU campus? Try the IU homepage for directions, schedules and general information.
- Music Events at IU
- IU’s acclaimed School of Music puts on over 1,000 performances a year! A must-see for anyone visiting Bloomington. www.music.indiana.edu – Then click on “Music Events”
- Shuttle Service
- Go Express Travel provides transportation between Bloomington and the Indianapolis International Airport. www.goexpresstravel.com
- Lake Monroe
- As the state’s largest inland lake, Lake Monroe offers the best in boating, fishing, water-skiing and swimming. For more information, see the website for the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau of Monroe County